All Your Beets R Belong To Us!
2. You have been outside working on biochar, but want to check your rendering – You get soot all over your keyboard.
3. You are hacking the timers on your soaker hose system.
5. You wonder if nano-particle solar paint will be available in barn red.
6. All your garden plant markers have latin names.
7. You visit instructables.com every day.
8. You note that being a farmer is a little like being a programmer. You can wear the same type of thing everyday and no one will comment. This pleases you.
9. You are really really scared of bees, but you are considering making a honey bee hive. You think beekeeper outfits are full of awesome.
10. Like most farmers you have a pest problem in the garden. Unlike most farmers your first thought on solving the problem is the possible introduction of farm lizards.
If you answered yes:
0-2 times You are a farm nerd like Carrot Top is a comic.
3-5 times You may indeed be a bit of a farm nerd.
6-8 times You are definitely, or more accurately speaking “approximately” (of course) a farm nerd, with a margin of error of +/- .04.
9-10 times You rock the farm like Kirk rocks the Universe!